The following is the full list of ingredients : S- (2 Boronethyl ) L-Cysteine HCL , 2-(S)- Amino-6-Boronohexanoic Acid , Creatine Ethyl Ester , Creatine Monohydrate , L-arginin HCL, Inosine Ethyl Ester , Adenozin trifosfatom, 25 R Spirosten-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One , Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate , Dehydroepiandrosterone Cypionate , Dehydroepiandrosterone Propionate , Dehydroepiandrosterone Enanthate , Smilagenin , Hecogenin acetat, 6-Keto-Diosgenin Cypionate, 6-Keto-Diosgenin Propionate, 6- Keto Diosgenin Acetate 20-HydroxyEcdysone Deconate , Naringen, 6,7 Dihydroxy Bergamottin , Quebracho Blanco HCL , Agglomerated Dextrose , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Hydroxypropylcellulose ( Klucel HXF And HF Brand ), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose ( Benecel Brand ), Di-Calcium Phosphate , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Starch , Magnesium Stearate , Stearic Acid , Povidone , and Silica .
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
* Change in menstrual bleeding, such as frequent, prolonged or heavy bleeding, spotting, lighter bleeding, irregular bleeding or stopping of bleeding
* Development of fluid filled sacks (cysts) in the ovaries
* Excessive fluid retention in the body tissues, resulting in swelling (oedema)
* Weight gain
* Mood swings
* Lower abdominal pain
* Back pain
* Breast pain
* Painful menstrual bleeding
* Vaginal discharge
* Inflammation of the cervix
* Hair loss or hair growth
* Skin reactions such as rash or itching
* Genital infections, including pelvic inflammatory disease
* Decreased sex drive
* Abdominal bloating
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.